Quality Therapy Close to Home
Occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants help people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
Rehabilitation. Occupational Therapy. Function.
Please feel free to contact us, for the following free services:
- To find out more about what services are offered
- Scheduling a complementary consultation
- Ask questions to see if services are covered by your insurance carrier
- To determine if your child or loved one could benefit from a consultation or our services
- To schedule a complementary presentation for your school, business, organization or support group on a variety of topics
Wisconsin State Licensed Occupational Therapist